The past couple of days have been quite a challenge. My mission: find shoes for graduation. I apparently underestimated the unwritten law that says it is impossible to find the one thing you actually need when shopping. All I wanted were white shoes, heels, preferably wedges so I don't eat it in the grass, non-ugly, and actually fit my feet. After going to every shoe store imaginable, I had yet to find the shoes I needed. I ended up scrapping the whole outfit, buying a new skirt, and then being more flexible in my shoe color choice. Let's just say it took my a few minutes after that to find about 5 pairs of shoes that met my aforementioned criteria (only not in white). All of this to say, here's my funny story of the day:
I was in Nordstrom Rack looking at the shoes and I see a woman standing there with two different shoes on. Not an unusual sight in the shoe aisles, where people are often trying on shoes. I see her try on a few more pairs, then continue walking down the aisle. She still has the two different shoes on. I continue to shop, finding a few pairs that I like. As I am trying them on, I hear the woman say something to herself, fairly quietly, but I hear something along the lines of: "Now where did my shoe go?" Apparently this woman had been walking up and down the aisle, trying on shoes. Somewhere along the way, she put her own shoe back on the shelf and walked off with the one she was trying on. It probably took her 20 minutes or so to realize she had on the two different shoes. And another 5 minutes of searching the shelves, as nonchalantly as possible, for her own shoe. Entertainment, to say the least.
that reminds me that i need wedges too! lol whit thanks for your prayers i am in need of them. i am actually getting better at finishing things sort of lol. i miss you tons and classes were lame without you (SERIOUSLY) i can't wait till our much needed reunion and lunch to follow!!
ReplyDelete