Tuesday, November 8, 2011

tuesday evening.

November is off to a quick start.  I had great ambitions of updating my blog each day this month.  Ha!  Well, this is what, post 2 on the 8th day.  Oh well!  I have two goals with this: To reflect on my days and to share with you all about what is going on in my life. 

Things I am thankful for today: 
1. Friends.  I have Bible Study tonight, which I have been attending for just over a year.  While the group has changed over this time, I am thankful for each one of them in my life for a different purpose.  I'm thankful that we can hang out for hours and lose track of time.  I'm thankful that we can dig deep into God's Word together and then have a crazy, off the wall tangent about a movie.  I'm thankful that we can share in life's big moments together, pray for each other in the difficult ones, and just enjoy one another in general.  Words cannot express my thankfulness for each of them.  I'm also thankful for my other friends.  Even when we don't see each other, or even get to talk very often, I know that they are there for me.

2. Cough drops.  With teaching comes the inevitability of getting sick.  What is it about kids and spreading germs?  Last night I felt a little off, but it wasn't until I woke up with a seriously sore throat this morning that I really knew I was getting some sort of bug.  I still don't feel too bad, but my throat is scratchy and I'm really, really, beyond normal tired. 

Praying your Tuesday is going well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment