Thursday, June 7, 2012

june.

June has started off nicely, mostly because it brought summer with it.  You may have heard, but there is a blogger out there who has started Photo-a-day challenges for each month.  I started playing along in February on Instagram, but decided to share my challenge photos here as well.  If you haven't heard of this, basically there is a "prompt" for each day of the month and the challenge is to take a photo that somehow relates to the prompt.  Some are a bit of a stretch, but the ultimate goal is to be creative.

Here is the challenge list for June:


 And here are my photos for June 1-7:

June 1: Morning.  This was the last morning I made this drive to work.



June 2: Empty.  My empty classroom that I said good-bye to (technically on June 1).



June 3: On my plate.  P.F. Chang's for lunch.



June 4: Close-up.  Brady, my cleaning helper.



June 5: Sign. Lunch at Juicy Burger.



June 6: Hat.  Well, I don't have a hat to take a picture of, so Riley will have to suffice.



June 7: Drink.  I've been drinking a lot of pineapple juice (plus oranges and strawberries) this week.  Freshly juiced...nothing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment