Thursday, October 10, 2013

ten on ten, october edition.

For awhile now I've seen the Ten on Ten posts on blogs all around.  I always said to myself "I should do that" and then usually remember on the 11th.  Basically, its 10 pictures that represent 10 hours of my day. 


7 o'clock: Time for work.


 
 
7 o'clock (bonus): Dark hallway.  Only one in the office (again).
 
 
 
 8 o'clock: Designing forms in Access.
 
 
 
 
9 o'clock: Mail time. So happy to be wearing a sweater time.
 
 
 
10 o'clock: In my lab office. 
 
 
 
11 o'clock: Scanning seed for trials.
 
 
12 o'clock...totally missed it!
 
 
1 o'clock: Onions.  Had to venture out past the lab for a bit.
 
 
 
2 o'clock: Bundling seed packets to be planted.
 
 
 
3 o'clock: Packets entered in computer, bundled, and ready to be planted.
 
 
 
4 o'clock: Picking up a colleague at the train station.
 
 
 
5 o'clock: A quick Target run is always dangerous, especially when you wander down tempting aisles.
 
 
Not the most exciting of days, but there is beauty in the ordinary moments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment