Well, it's official! I just completed registration for my Fall semester return to school. Classes begin 4 weeks from tomorrow. I have mixed emotions about going back to school to say the least. But, now that I've been planning on it for a few months, I'm getting used to the idea and I'll admit, a little more excited. I know that in the long run, this work will pay off. And, hey, what's a little more debt, right?
The other great accomplishment of this week so far is that the elliptical we bought mid-June is finally put together. It was started the day after it arrived and has since been stalled in the living room, pieces strewn about everywhere since then. Until Sunday, when my dad finally decided he had some time to put it together. Once we got going, it was no big deal...obviously it was just a matter of getting going!
My room is now in the process of being emptied. I have a plan as to how I want to rearrange the furniture. The first step to that, though, is emptying the room of all superfluous items so that furniture can be moved around. My hope is to move things around on Saturday, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
In other news, I'm happy to announce that I am still continuing on with my read-through-the-Bible-in-a-year reading, and almost caught up to where I should be today...just a couple of weeks behind now, but I'm still making strides to catch up.
Please continue to keep Papa in your prayers. He is doing well, but still has room for improvement. my parents spoke to him on the phone last night and he sounded just like himself. However, he still has moments where he is confused or just not himself. His follow up appointment at UCLA is this Thursday, where adjustments to the shunt will be made if necessary.
Well, I think that's all my news for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment