I don't know about everyone else, but I often have a song stuck in my head. Usually it's one I've heard recently, but not always. Case in point: Last week, I had White Christmas running through my head. Subconciously wishing for cooler weather? Probably.
Monday morning, when I was feeling pretty down about not getting the job, a few lines from the song "Safe" (Phil Wickham) ran on repeat through my mind from the instant (literally) I woke up. It felt like God's gentle reminder that I'll be ok. Because, even though I know that, a reminder every now and then doesn't hurt.
You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with you always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms
Listen to it here
No comments:
Post a Comment