Today was one of those days when I really wished I could slow down time. I know that sounds crazy, especially considering how close to summer we are. But my students were genuinely good, we had a pretty easy, but productive day, and my kids thanked me for taking it a little bit easy on them. It was nice and I enjoyed being with them.
Today was also the day I started cleaning out my classroom and bringing a small load of things home. I took down one bulletin board and the room already feels a bit empty without it.
It's strange that it's almost over. It would probably be easier to deal with if I knew where I was going to be/if I'm going to be somewhere next year. But, still, it's bittersweet.
Still ready for summer, though...9 more school days.
And, no post would be complete without some puppy cuteness:
![]() |
| Waiting for Mom to come home...it's so boring... |
![]() |
| They are pretty sure I don't love them when I make them stay out... |


No comments:
Post a Comment