
I've thought about posting but I feel like I have nothing new or exciting to say. I'm looking for a job...I've applied, been rejected, and applied again. I'm currently waiting to hear back from a job, but the wait has now stretched two weeks (which is a few days past the day they said I would know). I convince myself every morning that there will be a rejection letter waiting in the mail, but when I check it, there's none. I think I'm developing multiple personalities based on the inner conversation that happens in my mind. Alright, so it's not quite that bad (yet), but the waiting is wearing on me. It has begun to affect my sleep, I think, as I'm thinking on it as I try to fall asleep at night. At this point, I would really like to hear even a no just to put me out of my misery.
I realize that pretty much everyone has gone through this period of agony while waiting to hear back about a job. I realize that sometimes it takes them longer to make a decision. (But seriously, school starts in 2 weeks, so you think they would like to give whoever they hire as long as possible...) I realize that it's totally out of my control and in the hands of a God who is trustworthy. It's a constant battle to not just say "I trust You" but to actually mean it, too.
And, unless something shows up in the mail tomorrow, I'm guessing I have to wait until
at least Monday to know something.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment