Sunday, September 2, 2012
now what.
My answer never came, which I guess is an answer in itself. I went to sub training and signed all of the appropriate paperwork. School has started, as I'm constantly reminded. I filled out a few more applications and again heard nothing. And after all of this, I just feel more confused than ever. You see, as times goes on I feel my heart changing. Like, if I never teach again, I think I'm alright with that. Maybe part of me knew before I started down this road, but I felt like I was giving up something I had worked years for. I still feel that way now. But maybe all of this waiting is God trying to tell me something. Something like I'm supposed to be doing something else. And then again, maybe not. Maybe I'm just waiting. I don't really know what to think anymore. I've decided to take a little bit at a time. For now, I'm going to be subbing and continuing in another job that I have. We'll see where it goes. I'm just tired of waiting. Tired of being confused. Tired of not knowing what on earth I'm supposed to be doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment