The
heavens declare
the
glory of God;
the
skies proclaim
the
works of his hand.
Psalm
19:1
I'm thankful for the sky, so glorious at times, that it reminds me of the presence of God.
I love cloudy days and when the sun breaks through the clouds, like light coming from heaven itself.
And there is something so glorious about the sunrise. A brand new morning, a hope renewed each day.
I often look at the sky in wonder, amazed that I've been blessed to see another beautiful day.
As beautiful as the sunrise is, the setting sun creates a beauty all its own. It reminds me of God, the only one more faithful than the rising and the setting of the sun.
I'm thankful that God is Creator and cares about the beauty of this world.
For that God, who created this world, loves me even more. And there is nothing for which I could be more thankful.
May my life somehow glorify Him like the skies...
No comments:
Post a Comment