In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I have way too many projects going on. I'm working on a cross stitch project, which I promise to show you after I give it to the intended recipient. I have about 5 scarves almost finished. They are completely crocheted, but I need to finish them (tuck in all those ends) and put fringe on them. They were going to be Christmas gifts, but that obviously didn't happen. Maybe I'll save them for next year...this means, if you get one next year, act surprised :)
A week or so before Christmas, I found this pattern that I fell in love with:
| (Not a great picture, but you can get the idea...) |
This is the baby blanket I've started:
I started this blanket for my dad about a year ago but rarely found time to work on it when he wasn't around. So, I gave him what I have started for Christmas and now I can be free to work on it whenever. I promised it would be done before next winter :)
I also have many skeins of yarn to make some dishcloths. These are fast, so I'll probably start one soon too:
My mom received the OK from my dad yesterday to get a new sewing machine (or lawn mower, as he first said...haha). This means that quilting will hopefully happen in the the not-too-distant future...
Whit you are awesome!! I wish I could crochet like that WOW it looks greeeat!! I love them all :-). Quilting is fun you will love it. I wish I had a fabric store nearby to so I can actually make a real blanket sized quilt.
ReplyDelete