Thursday, January 6, 2011

my resolution.

My resolution for 2011 is this: take more pictures.  I received a new digital camera for Christmas and have already taken a grand total of 2 pictures on it!  Ok, pathetic, I know.  I won't beat myself up for getting a slow start, but I will continue to work on getting better about it.  I hope to share many pictures with you this year :)



We started on New Year's Eve, if I recall correctly.  This is our progress as of Sunday morning...

And here's the finished product! Mom and I finished Monday night.
 I haven't done a puzzle in years, so this was fun.  We have a couple of other new ones, so I'll break them out soon, I'm sure...

1 comment:

  1. Yeay for pictures!! THis makes me want to do a puzzle... I think I am going to go get one now (seriously) hehe

    ReplyDelete