Tomorrow is the day. Wow, it's hard to believe how quickly 4 months can pass since the time this whole thing started. Slovenia, I'm referring to, of course. I have to be at the church in 11 hours, 55 minutes. Almost all the way packed...just those last minute things in the morning. You know how that goes...
Please be praying for my team of 23 as we travel to the other side of the globe.
Right now I'm tired just thinking about the trip. Of course, that may have something to do with the lack of sleep last night. I woke up around 3:30 this morning (after falling asleep just after 12:30), my mind already going with all the things that needed to get done. I'm happy to report that 99% of it is done. What isn't will either be done tomorrow, done when I get home, done while I'm there, or just not done at all :) I tried to do the whole "make a list, go back to sleep" thing, only it didn't work. Then I tried playing a game on my phone to get my mind off of "the list" but that didn't help either. At 4:45 I got up and worked for an hour and a half, then tried to go back to sleep. When that didn't happen again, I decided a few minutes after 7 to get up and get going.
See you again in February (I know you'll be anxiously awaiting pictures and stories)!
No comments:
Post a Comment