I try to be content, I really do. But there's part of me that can't stand it. I need to go somewhere new, do something different. I wish I could be irresponsible for a week or two and just go. I'm happy where I am. I really am. I just need to shake things up, do something different. Or something.
Maybe I'm just anxious for the changes about to take place in a little over two weeks. That's when I become a student again. I'll also become a teacher again (substitute, of course) as soon as my begins to ring again. My mom recently observed that my life is going to be so busy as I go to school as both a student and a teacher again, as well as continue to work for her. Maybe that's what I need for awhile.
I have only a couple of friends here, and I'm anxious to see the ones down in LA again. Sorry to the friends here, as I've been MIA this summer as life took over. It happens to the best of us, you know. I need to get out and be more intentionally social. Maybe then I won't feel so discontent.
need a change, something different? then come to France for a visit! ;)
ReplyDelete