Saturday, August 28, 2010

the transformation: final product.

Finally, the room is complete with finishing touches. The following pictures are taken from the doorway of my room and scanning around to the left:

You may notice that I love pillows. Also, the new dresser is on the right.
Moving to the left, please notice the curtains that, after much comparison, are almost perfect.
Again moving to the left, the new bookcase. One of my favorite parts of the room are the pitcher, vase, plant, and books sitting on top.
This painting is one of my absolute favorites.  It worked out nicely that it is hanging next to my favorites on top of the bookcase!
For the final shot, I stepped back next to my bed to get a better view of the desk and wall above it.

Well, there it is. I love my new room. This is the first time in my life I've had all coordinating furniture, which makes me feel so grown-up. Hope you enjoyed the tour!

Next projects: Continuing the closet saga, as well as redecorating Lindsay's room...eventually...

1 comment: