Saturday was the big day, full of cleaning, moving furniture, putting up new blinds, rearranging, organizing, and reorganizing. As an added bonus, I got two new pieces of furniture, both of which needed to be assembled. It was a long day, but worth it for the results.
 |
This picture was taken 8:15 on Saturday night. As you can see, we are in the midst of putting together the new dresser and my bed is covered in drawers. |
 |
Fast forward about a week. My room is nearing completion with all of the finishing touches. I bought new curtains, as you can see hanging. As you can also see in this picture, the pattern runs horizontally, but the four panels I bought didn't match up. Call me anal, but I knew this would drive me crazy, especially since the two windows are so close to one another. So, I pretty much bought every panel in existence, at least in Bakersfield, and began matching the pattern until I successfully found four panels that line up almost exactly.
|
Stay tuned for the finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment