Thursday, November 18, 2010
change of plans. again.
Go ahead and call me crazy, because I think I just might be. Today I received the OK to take the class I need during Interterm. You might recall that I originally planned to do things this way: 2 classes in the Fall, 1 during Interterm, 2 in the Spring, done. However, when I was presented with the opportunity to go to Slovenia, I emailed the professor of the class in January and he said it wasn't going to be offered then. Ok, change of plans. I guess I can go to Slovenia, though. Now, as it turns out, the class is going to be offered in January. Only problem: the class and the trip overlap by 2 days. That's why I needed his approval for me to take the class. Because missing 3 days of a 3 week class is kind of a big deal. Anyway, he said no problem to finishing early. Perfect. Easier said than done though, I'm afraid. He emailed me the syllabus and advised me to get started on the work as soon as I could. No kidding. It looks pretty intense. So now I'll be going to school right up until the day I leave on my trip, and the Spring semester begins the day after I get back. So much for a restful vacation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment