I'm having second thoughts about my decision to take the class during Interterm. It would be so great to have it done, but the workload is intense. Do I really want to be so stressed, especially since I'm leaving in the middle for a trip that I already have lots to do to prepare to go?
Or do I opt for the Spring semester class, which requires me to drive to LA every week again. I don't mind the drive. It's more the cost: gas & food, plus the loss of income since I don't typically work that day.
I have to decide soon because I have to pay for the Interterm class. Oh, what to do, what to do...
In other news, it's Thanksgiving week. When did that happen? Where exactly has November gone?
And only 30-something days until Christmas? At least I have most of my Christmas shopping done already...I just need to keep working to pay for it!
Also, I bought new glasses on Friday. I'll show them to you when I get them. I learned that trying on glasses is a much better experience when you are already wearing contacts because you can actually see what the glasses look like on! What a concept!
Aunt Jerre and Uncle Cliff are here for the week. No school this week, but a big paper due next Monday, so I guess that means I'll be doing homework. Joy. Work, work, work, as always. Possibly even subbing, if I get any calls. I was poised to answer the phone and say yes today, but I didn't get any phone calls. Probably if I do it will be at 5am tomorrow morning, which is my favorite...
No comments:
Post a Comment