When I got dressed this morning in Bakersfield, it was cold. Frost on the windows of my car at 10am. Definitely sweater weather. But now I'm in LA. Flip-flops on my feet,
a/c on in the car, eating frozen yogurt. Apparently they didn't get the memo that it is December.
After tonight, I have just one more class session (in 2 weeks) and the semester will be over. Still contemplating the interterm class. I'm leaning toward not taking it, but just don't know for sure. I have to decide by the end of this week so I can drop whichever one I'm not taking. I can't decide which pros outweigh which cons.
I believe that as of yesterday, all my Christmas shopping is complete. I need to double check to make sure everyone is covered, but it's a good feeling to be done already! Now I just need to find the time to wrap everything so they can sit under the tree...whenever that goes up...
I was fortunate to have the afternoon to spend with my friend, Laura, at her new home. It's still a work in progress, but the work they have done looks wonderful. We spent some time arranging her decorations on the coffee table, trying to figure out where everything fit best. Sorry I'm going to miss their Open House this weekend, but I got a great preview!
There's your quick update on my day. I have to go to class now...
No comments:
Post a Comment