(The original title of this blog was "december 3" until I remembered what the date was...oops!)
I am in the midst of working on one of the last 5 or so assignments this semester. It sounds like a lot, but since they are all due in the next week and a half, it really isn't that much more. I've been typing for awhile now, and sometimes it amazes me the keystrokes that I take when trying to spell a word. For instance, groups became "gooprss." Really? That really wasn't even close. I'm on the last section of this particular assignment, and I can't wait to be done. It is the epitome of "busy work." Also, it was apparently due this last Monday, but the professor changed the due date without informing the class. Awesome, right? He told us to get it in as soon as we could and he wouldn't penalize us, but still. Dumb.
In other news, we got our "real" Christmas tree today. Mom and I went to pick it out at the lot near our house. The guys showed us the tree, we liked it, he gave us a good deal on it, and we drove it home. Unfortunately the trunk was a bit wider than our stand, so we had to shave a bit off the sides so it would fit. It's standing now, though, so that's the most important thing. Decorating still to come...
That's a pretty good summary of the day. I woke up at 10:15 this morning, which shocked me. I haven't slept that late in a LONG time. Must have needed it. We ran a couple of other errands after the tree was unloaded from the car, but nothing too exciting to report.
No comments:
Post a Comment