I try not to spend my life counting down the days so as to wish my life away. However, there are some major events that I can't help but countdown to. Graduation is one of them. Right now I am 36 Days, 3 Hours, 25 Minutes, and 50 Seconds away from getting my diploma. Yes, I do have a countdown on my computer. No, I won't admit how long it's been there.
All of this is to say, of course, that "Senioritis," or whatever you call it when you are a graduate student, is setting in. And it's coming on strongly!
I still have 5 papers to write. I should probably work on them rather than just talk about them, but...well, then it wouldn't be senioritis!
I have my cap and gown, my announcements are ordered, and all I have left to do is actually finish my courses. I guess I'll get on that...
No comments:
Post a Comment