Saturday, April 2, 2011

april already.

Seriously, how is it already April?  The first quarter of 2011 is gone...and it has been flying!  I have just over a month before pretty much all of my classes are finished, graduate in just under two months, and so much to do from now until then. 

This week was an excellent one.  I don't want to get too excited about it, but there's a possible job prospect for next year.  Please keep it in your prayers.  I know that if it's the right thing it will happen.  And if it's not, then there will be something else...eventually.  That's the hardest part, the disappointment, the not knowing what to do if this doesn't happen.  I really don't want to sub for another whole year.

The Lord has surely answered my prayers for friends in Bakersfield, too.  When I moved home, I really only had a couple of friends here, both of whom are busy and in school like me.  Then I got invited to a small group of young adults...of which I'm the youngest...we'll have to change the name in a year or two! ;)  I get to see them every Tuesday night and it has been a wonderful thing in my life.  We are waiting for our new Bible Study books to come in, so this week we had dinner and a game night.  We played Quelf, which was awesomely hilarious.  I'm just glad I didn't get the ridiculous singing or acting ones like some people had to do.  Tonight all of the girls are going to dinner and then hang out.  It should be a fun time...

Well, in a couple of hours my mom and I are headed to a class on how to use her new sewing maching.  I want to use it, but would really prefer not to be going today.  Too much to do!

April is my month to be productive.  I not only want to, but I really have to.  No options.  I'm hoping to blog a little more regularly, too.  I promise to finish my trip update soon, too.  What? It's only been 2 months since I got home...I've still got time :)

1 comment: