I have not forgotten. I promised picture of my classroom and I finally took some this week. Here you go:
 |
| The door with a little Christmas cheer. The kids were so excited to make those snowflakes. I have another huge stack to put up around the room. I made them do them in all colors so they can stay up all winter. |
 |
| These pictures give a pretty good look at how long my classroom is. I'm pretty sure I do 100 laps around there each day. |
 |
| Another picture. You can see snowflake remnants on the ground, the random screen that appeared in the back of my classroom last Thursday morning...and that some of my students have yet to master the art of pushing in their chair *sigh |
 |
| Everyone's favorite part of the classroom |
 |
| A view from the other side |
You're welcome. Sorry it's not more exciting! I still have a lot of wall space to cover...
No comments:
Post a Comment