Do you ever get the feeling of excitement for something unknown?
I know it sounds crazy, really, but I have this anxious/excited feeling that comes over me occasionally, but I don't really know what it's about. Maybe I just excited for Christmas, because I do love the holiday. Maybe I'm excited for Break and a day where I can stay in my PJs all day if I want to. Maybe I'm excited for Wicked, which is 3 weeks from tomorrow.
Maybe it's a combination of all of those things, or really none of them all. Life just feels like I'm on the edge of everything changing. (Like changing for everyone else, not really me...) This probably wasn't post-worthy because I can't properly express my feelings. However, this blog is for me primarily, so you're just going to have to live with it.
One thing I know for sure, I'm still in process...
No comments:
Post a Comment