Saturday, December 17, 2011

december 17.

One year ago today.
That was the day that Papa was rushed to the hospital having a heart attack.  That day changed our lives, really.  I'm thankful for this blog, to be able to go back and reread the events that happened.  Not so much to remember the pain, but to be able look back and see God's goodness in the midst of it all.  How merciful God was to each of us!

This year I'm thankful for each person that surrounds my life.  My family and friends.  I feel like I say it quite a bit, actually, but it's true.  The people around you are the one's shaping you, influencing you, and loving you.  I'm thankful for each one, for the role that they play individually and collectively.  So, thank you.

Thank you for your love and support, each day of the year.  Thank you for your prayers as we approach this Christmas, for my family as we get together and remember the events of one year ago.  Pray especially for Gramma, as she continues to settle into her new reality of living on her own.  Thank you, Lord, for being sufficient through it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment