Tuesday, May 10, 2011

monday and tuesday.

Not much new in the last couple of days...

1. One more day of class down, which means I have exactly one left next Monday.  I still have those four papers, though.  It will be much more exciting when those are done.

2. I've applied for a few more jobs.  We'll see about.  I'm not giving up, but I'm not holding out too much hope either.

3. I got a call to sub for 6th grade today.  I passed.  Partly because it's sixth grade in the last few weeks of school, partly because I have a load of work to do for my mom that I'm behind on.

4. Bible study tonight.

Pretty exciting around here, folks.

1 comment:

  1. I would have passed on the 6th graders too lol espescially since school is coming to an end. NO THANKS. Good luck on those paper :-p

    ReplyDelete