I had my interview Monday morning and was told I would find out either way by Tuesday. I spent all day with that phone attached to me. I finally got the call last night at 9pm that I had been both anxiously waiting for and dreading. I knew in my gut that it wasn't the answer I wanted. And when I heard the words "I wish I was calling with better news" my heart sank.
Even though I'd been preparing myself all day, I was disappointed. At that moment it was final. The hardest part was that when I heard I had an interview, I tried not to get too excited, but it was the very first time that I allowed myself to imagine having my own classroom and students. And that's what hurt the most.
I'd been praying all along though, that no matter the answer, I would trust God. His answer was no this time. So I'll keep waiting, and trusting, and hopefully not waiting too much longer...
(23 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment